Friday, August 14, 2009

School Begins!


On Wednesday, August 12, my kids started back to school. Danielle 8th grade- Kyle 12th!
I know you all wonder why I don't have a picture of Kyle posted. Remeber this is Kyle we are talking about. NOT a morning person. The day started by me going waking him up three times and telling him he was going to be late his first day. This did not seem to matter. In the meantime, in the room next door an alarm goes off and a excited 13 year girl jumps out of bed and can't wait to get to school.

I actually return to the boy's room three more times to find him in different clothes each time. He setteled on the last outfit because I told him I was leaving without him. Danielle also tried on three outfits but it was all the night before so she knew exctly what she was wearing with all the accesories.

Another school year under way. Boy does time fly. I will keep you all posted on my progess as a senior (I mean Kyle's progress HA HA)!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that was funny! How will the senior year go? At least Kyle wanted to look good. That is a start.
    Danielle looks darling! And what a pretty front yard also!

    ReplyDelete